Bridge Design / Plans / Inspections
Bridge Design is the coolest part of my job. Jeff Earl (part owner of company) will come out to the constuction site and conduct a visual on site inspection and depending on the costumers budget and the projected live loads, Bridge Masters LLC will recommend the most cost-effective bridge for your building site. we will provide our customers with a free set of prelimanary drawings and a written report of the findings. Bridge Masters LLC can also provide a full set of detailed engineered drawings for your project.
We love the bridge repair projects when you can save your costumer tens of thousands of dollars over a bridge replacement. They are overwhelmed with joy which is clearly the most rewarding part of our job. Here is a list of the most common bridge repairs that we conduct on a regular basis.
- Bridge expantion joints repair and replacement.
- Deck repair and replacement.
- Gaurd rail and hand rail repair/replacement.
- Reinforcement of load bearing members.
- Helical tie backs and soil nails.
- Steel pier underpinning and Helical piers.
- Bridge Masters LLC can repair all bridge problems unless replacement is the better option.
Bridge inspections can will be done by myself and Civil Engineer Ken Sands P.E. A written report of our findings will be prepared along with a contract for the estimated repair. When Bridge Masters LLC conducts bridge repairs and/or new construction we provide a 10 year warranty with free yearly inspections for the first 3 years for all bridge construction in Florida, Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana.